Last weekend, my mom bought a cooked whole chicken from GIANT (a supermarket in Singapore). So I thought I would share a fuss free chicken salad that can be prepared in less than 10 minutes.
- Chicken, shredded or sliced
- Vegetables for salad making
- Cherry tomatoes, sliced into halves
- Olive oil
- Dried italian herbs
- Dried chilli flakes (optional)
- Salt and pepper
1. Add a drizzle of olive oil over the greens, tomatoes and chicken.
2. Add a sprinkle of italian herbs, chilli flakes, salt and pepper, to taste.
3. Give everything a good mix and the salad is done! Bon appetit!
On a side note, it’s durian season!!!! WOO~~~ I’ve been gorging myself with so many durians recently that I’m in bliss~