A few weeks back I was craving for some tuna and I thought I would make some tuna pasta. I had half a corn cob left in the fridge and I decided to throw it in as well to make a filling brunch that will last me until dinner. 🙂
- Canned tuna (in water)
- Small red onion
- Grandma’s chilli
- Salt and pepper
1. Boil the pasta and corn in some salt water until they’re fully cook.
2. While the pasta and corn is cooking, salt and pepper the tuna to taste. Alternatively, you can use canned tuna that has been soaked in olive oil.
3. Stir-fry some sliced onions and once it’s about 3/4 cooked, throw in the tuna and pasta.
4. Here, I added half a tablespoon of my grandma’s chilli for that spicy kick and flavour. Stir everything together until the onions are cooked and the chilli is well combined with the pasta.
5. Serve the pasta with the corn and brunch is done! The corn is sweet enough by itself that it does not require any additional seasoning. Sweet corn is the best!
That’s all, bye!